Banish Tinnitus Review

Does Banish Tinnitus Work?

If you have tinnitus – the buzzing, ringing, or clicking in your ears, then chances are you’ve been looking for a remedy or a cure for a long time. Tinnitus is miserable, believe me I know as I also suffer from tinnitus.

That said, I’ve used many of the strategies from this and other books and reduced my tinnitus symptoms dramatically. In fact, on most days I don’t have or don’t notice my tinnitus at all!

The strategies in Banish Tinnitus are solid, however I’m not so sure this book will be as useful for those with severe tinnitus symptoms. That said, I think it’s still worth a shot, and if you use Paul’s 3 Simple Steps to a Cure and they don’t work for you, you can get a full refund – no questions asked.

What’s Covered in the Banish Tinnitus eBook?

This book is relatively short, but is packed full of information. There are technically 11 sections in Banish Tinnitus according to the index page, but it’s really loosely divided into 5 sections:

Part 1: Paul’s Story Paul Carrington tells you his full story and what lead to his researching and writing Banish Tinnitus in the first place.
Part 2: Tinnitus Background Info This section defines tinnitus and gives you a brief but solid background on the condition.
Part 3: Medical Treatment Options This section briefly covers medical treatment options, however most of us are told we have to live with this condition by our doctors.
Part 4: Lifestyle and Holistic Treatment From pages 19 to 29 is where the book gets good in my opinion. Paul covers just about every thing you can try – from exercise to onion juice drops! – that may help you tinnitus. Very interesting section.
Part 5: 3 Simple Steps to a Cure This is where Paul gives away his 3-step secret. To be clear, I haven’t tried this as other Lifestyle and Holistic changes worked well enough for me. I’d appreciate someone leaving a comment and letting me know if these 3 steps helped them.
Banish Tinnitus Pros:
Good general Tinnitus Info
Lots of suggested remedies – some that will at least help
Very quick and easy read
Only 3 steps to follow for a ‘cure’
60-day full money-back guarantee
Banish Tinnitus Cons:
Not a lot of content for the price
No email or community support

Final Word:

If you’re suffering from tinnitus and haven’t done much research about your condition, Banish Tinnitus will give you a lot of information in a short period of time. Lots of the remedies suggested may be new to you, and they really could help reduce the ringing in your ears.

On the other hand, if you’ve researched tinnitus home remedies extensively then you may not learn a whole lot as this book doesn’t have a lot of content.

Paul does a good job of delivering the info, and I learned a few things from his book, but ultimately I think Tinnitus Miracle gives you more bang for your buck.

If you’re interested in learning more about Banish Tinnitus, click the button below to visit the website. Thanks for reading and I hope you found this review useful. Feel free to ask questions in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

High blood cholesterol

Common Cold

Acid Reflux in Kids